21 Feb 2014

Mail Merge in Mozilla Thunderbird

For anybody wondering how to do a simple mail merge in Mozilla Thunderbird there is a wonderful add-on available that makes it all very easy even for a dummy like me. I regularly send out news letters by email and have several hundred recipients on my mailing list, the Thunderbird mail merge add-on makes this as easy as riding a bicycle, unless you can't ride a bicycle, then it's as easy as something else that you can do easily. Well, you know what I mean. ;-)


You can download the add-on here:

Mail Merge 3.7.1

...and then simply follow the instructions lower down the page to install and use. Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. No, I don't know. I don't know how to ride a bike, and the sum of what I know is about NIL if I asm to believe some people I know. :-)

    Thanks for the info, even if I do the same trick in different apps. Same idea though.

    ReplyDelete